Saturday, June 27, 2009

My To0thPast3

cough cough... this is a special news, is about my toothpaste >.<~ is a funny news
今天早上,发生了一件粉神奇的事!!那就是我的toothpaste离家出走!!! omg~ where is my toothpaste~ (sobs) i tot is left it in the bathroom so i went to the bathroom find... but ... dun have >.< finding finding... (give up ~>.<~) conclusion is my toothpaste let someone kidnapping ady... wow~ i saw my neighbour... faster borrow her toothpaste... hehe... (brush brush brush...) after finished... i came back to my room, omg... i saw a toothpaste inside my roommate's shower basket but i am not sure is mine one or not... (my roommate kidnapping my toothpaste?!) then i went out take breakfast... blah blah blah ... when i came back, my roommate still sleeping. finally she woke up ... (after 1 hour) >.< i was playing facebook... blah blah blah... (after 30 minutes) she went out~ something happened... i saw my toothpaste inside my shower basket!!! my toothpaste 离家出走?! =_____= who know?!

No comments: